RE: Fragility and tendentiousness

From: Alexanian, Moorad (alexanian@uncw.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 19 2003 - 18:55:17 EDT

    The best operational definition of “scientific worldview” is the view of reality based on data that, in principle, can be collected by purely physical devices. Needless to say, much of reality, in fact the most important aspects of it are outside the purview of science. In particular, human experiences, values, etc. that are “undetectable” to science but are only detected by man.

    Moorad