Rainy DC

From: Dr. Blake Nelson (bnelson301@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Sep 13 2003 - 17:38:47 EDT

    Jim,

    I almost missed the reference to DC. Since you are in
    the DC area, you should take advantage of the
    opportunity to put Alistair McGrath to the test for
    your "entertainment" this coming October. Ted already
    posted the notice to the list, but you may have missed
    it.

    The event brochure is here:
    http://www.cslewisinstitute.org/pages/upcomingEvents/McGrathBrochure.pdf

    You can use the Q&A session to your advantage and
    "entertainment" to put Dr. McGrath to the test.

    BTW, the sun did come out for a couple hours this
    afternoon. ;)

    --- Jim Eisele <jeisele@starpower.net> wrote:
    (SNIP)

    > It's yet another rainy weekend here in D.C. I like
    > to delay
    > my responses, but this forum is free
    > "entertainment."

    (SNIP)