RE: My daughter is a YEC

From: Stephen J. Krogh, P.G. (panterragroup@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Sep 12 2003 - 15:47:40 EDT

    If "True Christianity" requires one to deny objective reality, and replace
    it with something that is evidently a false doctrine, why take any of it
    seriously. If "True Christianity" demanded a geocentric view and a flat
    earth, Christianity would be wrong and, knowing what I know (I have to deal
    with the data every day - it is not like I can ignore it) I would have to
    rescind my beliefs. YEC, Geocentricity and other false doctrines are worthy
    of attack.

    Steve