RE: Science Taken From the Bible (KJV)

From: Debbie Mann (deborahjmann@insightbb.com)
Date: Thu Sep 11 2003 - 11:56:37 EDT

    John, the atheist who accosted our Christian list recently, and I have been
    corresponding off line. He is actually polite and does not appear to bite,
    or even rant uncontrollably as other atheists seem to do. He is looking for
    an apologist to argue the existence of God with him using logical methods.
    Is there anyone on the list up to being John's offline debate opponent?