Re: ICR/AIG claims

From: Dawsonzhu@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 09 2003 - 12:56:49 EDT

    In an excerpt in a post from Keith Miller: Tom Willis writes

    > They love to call Christians names like
    > "fundamentalists," "extreme Biblical literalists," etc. And, wherever
    > evolutionists have taken over "evolutionist Christians" have joined
    > Hitler, Stalin, etc., in killing Christians. "Drunk with the blood of
    > the saints," and rich from compromising ("fornicating") with
    > governments, exactly as the Bible describes "Mystery Babylon."

    Not even a single name? Who are these purported people? Man's
    proclivity to sin and compromise with evil is well known. But it is
    also true that no one is immune. A life in submission to Christ is
    the only way to negotiate those difficulties with the Grace we need
    to get by.

    ......On the long journey
    Wayne