Re: ICR/AIG claims

From: John W Burgeson (jwburgeson@juno.com)
Date: Tue Sep 09 2003 - 12:43:45 EDT

    But I wouldn't go up against them in person... unless you're just as
    charismatic, and practiced in public speaking, you'll lose>>

    Thanks, Paul. I agree. I've heard a couple of their debates and even
    attended a 4 day symposium they put on (Dallas, 1988).

    Appreciate the comments, which are helpful.

    Burgy

    www.burgy.50megs.com

    Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!