Re: ICR/AIG claims

From: Freeman, Louise Margaret (lfreeman@mbc.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 08 2003 - 15:14:50 EDT

    Morris's review of Miller's Finding Darwin's God may also be helpful to you:

    "The real problem evolutionists have is not with us creationists, but with
    the Word of God. All of us will have to meet God someday, and I believe it
    will be easier for us to explain to Him why we believed in recent creation
    and a global flood than Ken Miller and his academic peers will have in
    explaining why they refused to believe what He clearly said, especially when
    there is such overwhelming evidence for the truth of Biblical Christianity
    and such strong, confirming, scientific evidence for its worldview."

    http://www.icr.org/newsletters/btg/btgoct00.html

    __
    Louise M. Freeman, PhD
    Psychology Dept