Robert DeHaan

From: John W Burgeson (jwburgeson@juno.com)
Date: Mon Sep 08 2003 - 12:17:28 EDT

    Bob DeHaan emailed me a couple of days ago. As many ASAers know, Bob has
    been battling not only his wife, Roberta's Alzheimer disease, but his own
    bout with prostate cancer. He writes: "I received good news yesterday.
    My oncologist reported that my PSA had moved into middle of the normal
    range. It was 1.8, down from 36.7."

    His email was very upbeat. Our prayers continue with him.

    Burgy

    www.burgy.50megs.com

    Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!