RE: Van Till's Ultimate Gap

From: sheila-mcginty@geotec.net
Date: Wed Sep 03 2003 - 12:18:52 EDT

    We cannot find the exact circumference or area of a circle because of
    irrational numbers - how much more physical realization in nature do we need?
    We are unable to draw a square with an exact area of 2 units (you choose the
    units) because we cannot find the exact length of the sides. We can
    approximate with enough accuracy to satisfy mankind yet we cannot be exact.
    These are profoundly simple exercises that we are not able to solve. Simple
    things too hard for us. God is awesome in His simplicity.