Re: My daughter is a YEC

From: Jim Armstrong (jarmstro@qwest.net)
Date: Mon Sep 01 2003 - 12:54:19 EDT

    One might respond by asking why he wasted his time...no...breath on the
    other 7x10^22 (give or take a few) stars.
    Isn't it the case that the credibility of scientific explanations is
    established by success in explaining the past and predicting the future.
    Else most haven't much validity in the present.
    Finally I'm struck again by the concept of using a limited set of
    symbols and vocabulary to represent in any adequate way what "God's
    Word" is.
    ...parry...thrust...wait a minute, I've gotta sit down and catch my
    breath....
     JimA