Re: Student perceptions re evolution

From: Jan de Koning (jan@dekoning.ca)
Date: Fri Aug 22 2003 - 10:12:28 EDT

    At 07:47 AM 22/08/2003 +0100, Iain Strachan wrote as well, and I should
    have included this remark i the e-mail I just sent:
    > Alas, it seems
    >to me that far too many Christians (on either side of the debate) behave in
    >a manner very similar to Dawkins - just getting irked and sarcastic with
    >those who disagree with them.

    That is the reason I do not want to get involved in these debates any
    longer. Besides, in the archives (do we have one?) anyone can find my
    reaction to "Creation"-Evolution debates. Now I generally do delete
    messages which I think might go on saying what has been said before a
    thousand times.

    I did not even read the whole message of Iain, so I don't know if I am
    fairly representing him.

    Jan de Koning