Re: Student perceptions re evolution

From: Darryl Maddox (dpmaddox@arn.net)
Date: Wed Aug 20 2003 - 18:54:16 EDT

    Student perceptions re evolutionSeems to correlate faily well with the results I get when I ask my Historical Geology students to respond with True of False to the following statements. I of course refers to the student, not to me.

    I believe the earth is only a few thousand years old.
    I believe there was year long word wide flood (commonly referred to as Noah's flood from the Biblical story).

    I don't have them put anything on the preprinted form except T or F in front of each question and I leave the room while the answer the questions then stack the papers on my desk before I come back into the room.

    Darryl