Re: Fibbonacci and other mathematical patterns in shells

From: Howard J. Van Till (hvantill@chartermi.net)
Date: Mon Aug 18 2003 - 08:19:30 EDT

    >From: "Sarah Berel-Harrop" <sec@hal-pc.org>

    A couple points of agreement worth noting.

    1. > Accordingly, there is
    > no reason to invoke "intelligent intervention" unless and
    > until all of the other [natural] possibilities are exhausted ....

    2. > My second point was that it is inappropriate to set ID
    > against RM & NS because they are not collectively
    > exhaustive of all of the possibilities.

    Correct. What Dembski and other ID advocates place in an exhaustive
    either/or relationship is ID and the joint effect of ALL known and unknown
    natural processes, of which the RM & NS process constitutes only a portion.

    Howard Van Till