Re: Darwin quote

From: Walter Hicks (wallyshoes@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Aug 15 2003 - 15:02:50 EDT

    George Murphy wrote:

    > Or
    > (c) Start from the claim that God has revealed himself in the life, death, and
    > resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth and from that standpoint interpret both scripture and
    > scientific understanding of the world.

    SNIP.

    George,

    You have made remarks like this on several occasions. I am beginning to think that you
    really mean it ;-)

    Based upon your experience from this viewpoint, how do you envision evolution and what do
    make of apparently conflicting biblical statements. If fact, how does viewpoint affect your
    belief in the "infallibility" of the Bible itself? (If you do not mind commenting.)

    Walt

    --
    Walt Hicks <wallyshoes@mindspring.com>