Re: A "God" Part of the Brain?

From: Robert Schneider (rjschn39@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Aug 14 2003 - 14:35:42 EDT

    The volume Dr. Blake refers to is _Neuroscience and the Person. Scientific
    Perspectives on Divine Action_, ed. Robert J. Russell, Nancey Murphy, Theo
    Meyering, and Michael Arbib, 1998. It is the fourth in the series of
    volumes based on international conferences co-sponsored by the Vatican
    Observatory and CTNS. The volumes are distributed by U. of Notre Dame
    Press. I've not yet dipped in to these papers and would welcome further
    comments from Blake and anyone else who has.

        The other volumes issues are _Physics, Philosophy and Theology_,
    _Quantum Cosmology and the Laws of Nature_, _Chaos and Complexity_, and
    _Evolutionary and Molecular Biology_, which I am presently using for my
    forthcoming essay entitled "Evolution for Christians." A fifth collection
    of papers, on quantum field theory, is in the works, if not yet out.

    Bob Schneider