Re: Homosexuality/(heterosexuality) thread

From: RFaussette@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 12:06:39 EDT

    In a message dated 8/13/2003 11:17:58 AM Eastern Daylight Time, grayt@lamar.colostate.edu writes:

    > Folks,
    >
    > I'm not sure we're getting anywhere in this discussion and
    > I'm still
    > not convinced of the relevance of this topic for this list.
    ====

    Fine with me. I've only reacted for quite some time now - I'm bored with it myself. I've decided to present my arguments in an essay - The Structure of Religious Systems and the Liberal Conservative Divide. Your list helped me define my arguments although now the international media which is consumed with this issue presently can serve just as well to do that.
    Thanks
    rich