Homosexuality/(heterosexuality) thread

From: Terry M. Gray (grayt@lamar.colostate.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 11:17:58 EDT

    Folks,

    I'm not sure we're getting anywhere in this discussion and I'm still
    not convinced of the relevance of this topic for this list. I'm
    "suggesting" that we take a rest from this topic for at least 30
    days. If Burgy, Rich, and others want to keep talking about it,
    please take it off-list.

    Please send your objections (or hurrahs) to me privately. Let's not
    clutter up the list with complaints about the list managers
    authoritarianism.

    Thanks.

    TG
    List manager