RE: Fibbonacci and other mathematical patterns in shells

From: Josh Bembenek (jbembe@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 10:10:58 EDT

    Sarah and Glenn-

    Some members of this list are beginning to develop an extraordinarily bad
    reading/comprehension problem. Just a while ago I talked about a HYPOTHESIS
    and everyone jumped on me for talking about PROOFs. In this example, I
    asked a question about what it takes to support a claim that something is
    NOT CAUSED by intelligent intervention (because Old Seashells made an
    unproven assertion of his personal faith stance on the subject), and
    everyone responds back about whatever it might take to make the claim that
    something IS CAUSED by intelligent intervention. I can discuss the veracity
    of a negative claim without having to prove the inverse. If you read again
    what I wrote, I never stated that any feature of shells, fibonacci patterns,
    or anything else is the product of ID in that post. If you had been
    previously attentive to the conversations you would have seen the following:

    http://www.calvin.edu/archive/asa/200308/0109.html

    Confused,

    Josh