Re: Sin?

From: RFaussette@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 07:56:59 EDT

    In a message dated 8/12/03 6:47:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
    jwburgeson@juno.com writes:

    > Even when I agree with Rich he manages to come up with a diatribe.

    We don't agree at all burgy - you steadfastly defend the dilution of religion
    in the Christian churches and a move for their secularization - you have no
    allegiance to the traditional family and can't see the damage you are doing -
    you probably haven't seen what the homosexual sub culture looks like up close
    in areas where gays are heavily concentrated, but are simply trying to flow
    downstream with the rest of the liberal folks who are being motivated by a media
    and an establishment Christians no longer control. I am not chuckling. I take
    the matter much too seriously. You chuckle to make light of the exchange in an
    effort to take attention away from your ineffective arguments. It's fine to
    support homosexuality. It's still not religion.
    I'm not Colin Quinn, but "that's my story and I'm sticking to it." <chuckle>
    - just one.
    rich