Re: More on DDDIV

From: Keith Miller (kbmill@ksu.edu)
Date: Sun Aug 03 2003 - 21:04:46 EDT

    A correction/clarification to my previous post. The part of my post
    shown below was taken from another listserve to which I belong. I
    should have indicated that these were not my words.

    >> Mustafa Akyol is from the fundamentalist Islamic Turkish
    >> anti-evolution
    >> group BAV. They write books under pseudonym Harun Yahya, credited
    >> officially to BAV leader Adnan Oktar but possibly aided by others such
    >> as Akyol.
    >>
    >> Besides many vicious anti-evolution books, "Harun Yahya" wrote one
    >> titled Soykirim Yalani. It is not available in English, but I looked
    >> at the Turkish edition. It is straight Holocaust denial about the
    >> "lie" of Nazi genocide of Jews.

    Keith B. Miller
    Research Assistant Professor
    Dept of Geology, Kansas State University
    Manhattan, KS 66506-3201
    785-532-2250
    http://www-personal.ksu.edu/~kbmill/