Re: The Diatribe

From: Michael Roberts (michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk)
Date: Sun Aug 03 2003 - 08:45:59 EDT

    Josh wrote----
       However, ID in the real world, advocated by Dembski et al, is not
    > bananas (unless you think bananas means credible hypothesis useful in
    > describing natural and perhaps unnatural phenomena.)

     Please tell me Josh what has ID explained. ID sounds good on paper but it
    has not delivered the goods.
    That is what Glenn and Howard are trying to say.

    What natural phenomena has been explained by ID. As far as I can see they
    only identify ID when something cannot be explained. This is both in Behe
    and with Dembski's filter.

    I dont whether it is bananas or rhubarb but ID has no explanatory powers and
    is a faith stance.

    Michael