Re: Thank you

From: Gary Collins (gary@algol.co.uk)
Date: Fri Mar 28 2003 - 14:32:54 EST

    Hi everyone,

    I just thought I'd let you know that I completed my letter today and have sent it to my pastor.
    I mentioned to him last Sunday that it was my intention to do this. He strongly encouraged
    me to do so. He is extremely open to listen and consider what others have to say - a sign of
    great humility, I'd say. Apparently, I'm not the only one to be voicing objections, which is
    encouraging. I just hope that some way will arise of making these objections known to the
    whole church (and also to the other church that co-hosted the weekend with us).
    Many thanks again to everyone who sent replies and resources, whether publicly or
    privately. You have been a great help.

    /Gary

    "By tying up the weak case for a young earth in the same package as the strong case for creation, recent-creationists are almost asking to be defeated."
    -- Alan Hayward, "Creation and Evolution: The Facts and Fallacies," p.81