RE: leaving

From: Stephen J. Krogh (panterragroup@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Mar 26 2003 - 19:33:55 EST

    Jon,

    So sorry you feel like leaving. If you don't find the conversations
    stimulating, feel free to start your own thread that you would find
    interesting. My archives show that you have posted 16 times since December.
    That last being this notice that you are leaving, like we are supposed to
    notify the media regarding your departure.

    Stephen J. Krogh, P.G.
    The PanTerra Group
    http://panterragroup.home.mindspring.com