Re: Ken Ham

From: RFaussette@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 12:30:28 EST

    In a message dated 3/19/03 11:11:20 AM Eastern Standard Time,
    gmurphy@raex.com writes:

    > Burgy has said very succinctly what I was tempted to be more verbose
    > about:
    > "Levitical prohibitions" include a lot more than just a few rules about
    > sex. & more
    > broadly, the regulations of torah include things that few people think
    > should be
    > enforced today, such as stoning rebellious kids (Dt.21:18-21).
    > But the OT regulations simply aren't binding on Christians - cf.
    > Galatians.
    > That doesn't mean that they're all stupid or useless, & it might be wise
    > for states
    > today to adopt some of them, but that depends on the value that they might
    > have in
    > contemporary situations. They are the part of the civil law of ancient
    > Israel, &
    > whether or not we should adopt them today is in the same category as the
    > question of
    > whether the United States ought to adopt some laws developed in Japan or
    > Sweden.
    > Luther's essay "How Christians Should Regard Moses" (in. Vol.35 of
    > _Luther's Works_) is
    > worth reading in this regard.
    > This doesn't settle questions about homosexuality, pro or con, but
    > decisions
    > about that can't be made on the basis of the OT alone.
    >
    > Shalom,
    > George

    I was referring to the prohibitions in Leviticus 18, note my reference to
    being "spewed out of the land" which is recorded as the result of not heeding
    those prohibitions.

    Today's Jews who comprise the elite in hierarchies throughout the world
    (religious and secular) are all descendants of orthodox breeding communities
    which maintain all the Levitical prohibitions (Lev. 18).

    The result of maintaining cultural and genetic segregation is that the
    Ashkenazi Jews of Eastern Europe have the highest mean IQs in the world (The
    Bell Curve and A People That shall dwell Alone).

    For those of you who have read my paper on Genesis, you know where the
    breeding program originates. If the people who rise to the top in each
    generation are descendants of people who maintain the Levitical prohibitions,
    don't you think you should know the connection between the prohibitions and
    the success? I don't think you do, but if you have children don't you want
    them to rise to the top in their generation? Hint: people who don't maintain
    the prohibitions are Jerry Springer guests.

    Decisions on homosexuality can be made on the basis of reproductive success.
    Homosexuals don't breed and their kind don't survive. Religion is the tool of
    survival par excellence and so must naturally come down against
    homosexuality. On that basis alone... YES

    rich