Re: Ken Ham

From: RFaussette@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 17:51:15 EST

    In a message dated 3/18/03 12:38:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,
    burgythree@hotmail.com writes:

    > On the recent discussions about Ken Ham & AIG.
    >
    > Paul Masson wrote an open letter to Ham two or three years ago addressing

    Ham is wrong about science but right about morality - people are abandoning
    Christianity altogether and the Levitical prohibitions St. Paul maintained
    for us and we are being "spewed out of the land." Who is to defend morality
    in the face of science if Ham doesn't?

    rich