Re: Genealogies (was Re: personal revelations)

From: John Burgeson (burgythree@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 13 2003 - 13:20:38 EST

    George asked; "So you believe in "inerrancy in the autographs?" (:))"

    No. I neither believe nor disbelieve in something I cannot possibly know
    anything about, because the act of either belief or disbelief does not deem
    to carry with it anything useful.

    But you knew that.

    Thanks for the additional reference. I'll look for it in the Iliff library.

    Burgy

    www.burgy.50megs.com