Re: By Design (was Re: Numbers)

From: Vernon Jenkins (vernon.jenkins@virgin.net)
Date: Mon Mar 10 2003 - 16:34:57 EST

    John wrote:

    "A year or so ago I made some specific suggestions to you about your
    claim --
    how it might be reinforced (or falsified). I also posed some questions (like
    -- is the base 10 numbering system possibly divine?) The last time I visited
    your site I saw no evidence you had heard me."

    Yes, I do remember the matter of the special status of 10 being raised, and
    had intended - promised, even - to address this in a new web page. However,
    as you point out, this has not yet happened - but I will do my best to
    honour it over the coming weeks. On the other hand, I don't remember the
    other suggestions you speak of, and would be appreciate hearing them again.

    Regards,

    Vernon