RE: Crick Finds Human Soul

From: Hauslein, Patricia L. (hauslein@stcloudstate.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 10 2003 - 15:29:19 EST

    I am new to the list so first may I just say, "hello".
    I especially liked the last bit...
    "Crick, who at 86 will discover the truth of his theories sooner than most other scientists, "

    When I had heard that Carl Sagan died I had thought the same thing, "ah... now he knows he was wrong."
    Too bad.

    Pat

    Patricia Hauslein, Ph.D. Hauslein@StCloudState.edu
    Assoc. Prof. Biology 320.255.3005