Re: Genealogies (was Re: personal revelations)

From: John Burgeson (burgythree@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 12:50:39 EST

    George wrote: "There seem to be a number of possible explanations for Mt's 3
    x 14 claim. It seems to me that Gundry's has the merit of suggesting what I
    called the theo-logic for his arrangement."

    1. Yes, there are many. You probably have seen more of them than I have. AT
    one time I think I had counted six different "explanations."

    2. All that I have seen are ad hocs -- of a nature that holding to any one
    of them is really to appear to be one who still thinks OJ was innocent.

    3. I include Gundry in #2. Whather or not it is the best of a very poor lot
    -- kind of like the student who got the highest "F" in the class -- I have
    no opinion.

    Burgy

    www.burgy.50megs.com