Re: Roy Clements

From: RFaussette@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 23 2003 - 17:51:01 EST

    In a message dated 1/22/03 4:37:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
    iain.strachan@eudoramail.com writes:

    > I think what has been overlooked is that Clements abandoned his wife and
    > family in order to pursue his chosen same-sex relationship (he has two
    > children in their twenties; so earlier comments about homosexuals not

    This guy Clements is a specific personal situation in which OTHER taboos have
    been broken and another set of sins and negative impacts enters the picture
    particularly if, as you say, Clements 'abandoned' his family. The earlier
    comments about homosexuals not reproducing are always relevant, and seem more
    so when factored in with the effects of abortion and birth control on
    Christian American populations since the '60s.

    rich