Global Link Confirm and receive 1000 leads to _96.83393@news3.oke.nextra.no

From: ezintern.vm@marketdepots.com
Date: Thu Jan 23 2003 - 17:23:18 EST

    Global Link Confirm and receive 1000 leads to asa@calvin.edu
    If you wish to block our servers from any future notifications to your email: mailto:abuse@inetekk.com or click on the following link Auto Block

    Follow the verification instructions in this letter and as a bonus you will receive OVER 1000 name and email addresses every day to market to as you wish. In fact, we will give you your own lead system to keep forever! So, hurry up and read this, follow the instructions and we can get through this boring part and get the leads to you, which is more exciting, right?

    AOL does it! MS does it! Amazon does it! And so do thousands of other large corporate companies. What is it they do? They Spam. It is not legitimate and it sucks! Our system follows the rules. We obtain permission first with opt-in procedures, and that is just what this is. Just asking permission before adding someone to your list is the right thing to do. Your email address, asa@calvin.edu, was submitted to the Veremail system to request verification from you. You will not be on this list unless you return the email or click on the link below giving me permission to add you to my Global Link Newsletter. Your permission must process through the Veretekk verification system. Verification protects you from UCE.

    Sincerely,
    Vialink Communications, Inc.

    By subscribing to my Global Link Newsletter, you will receive valuable free offers with no catches, secrets of the successful Internet gurus and many other valuable services and goods like free software, free leads, etc.

    MAKING MONEY!
    I have some great tools and services to share with you absolutely FREE!
    Just reply to this email to get the information rolling! If you aren't interested in receiving free tools and services, do nothing, you won't be contacted again

    NOTE: This procedure for verifying unconfirmed lists and submissions follows MAPSSM Principles. MAPS guidelines are recognized as the legitimate process to prevent abuse. Veremail by Inetekk's privacy policy.

    Until you verify, you are not on our list. If you do not verify, your email address will be destroyed.

    To utilize this offer, you must add yourself to this list by either...
    Submitting to the list by clicking the subscribe me button:

    OR

    Hit reply to this message:

    By doing so you are giving me permission to send you verified optin email. This message is an automated verification request from the Veremail system and Vialink Communications, Inc.
    If you wish to block your email from receiving verifications:
    http://inetekk.com/block
    NOTE: Full logs are kept on verified email and is searchable at:http://inetekk.com/abuse.html
    This verification request originated from http://ezintern.marketdepots.com
    IP address 206.228.143.42 Date stamp: 2003-01-23 14:00:52