RE: An interesting essay for evangelicals

From: Alexanian, Moorad (alexanian@uncw.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 23 2003 - 10:35:46 EST

    One cannot be writing about divorce if one is not considering the notion of marriage. Therefore, one certainly has the definition of Christian marriage in those verses. I have often heard and read that the relationship of Christ to His apostles may have had certain homosexual leanings. I ask you, if such was the case wouldn’t Christ speak explicitly about such type of relationships and had condoned them and even given His blessings? Sometimes silence speaks tons of words! Moorad