Re: Roy Clements

From: Iain Strachan (iain.strachan@eudoramail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 23 2000 - 07:32:22 EST

    Just a couple of clarifications on what I wrote, lest it should cause any confusion

    I wrote:

    However, one can't really argue under any circumstances that the Bible condones leaving a faithful partner for someone else; whatever their gender.

    I should have said "leaving a faithful spouse", i.e. someone to whom you have made the lifetime commitment of marriage.

    I wrote:

    >I agree fully with Michael Roberts that it is irritating to be called homophobic for believing that homosexuality is morally wrong.

    I should have said "for believing that engaging in homosexual acts is morally wrong".

    Hope I didn't offend anyones' sensibilities!

    Iain.

    Check out the new EudoraMail at
    http://www.eudoramail.com