Re: I didn't think Adam had the capacity for error until Eve was created...

From: William T. Yates (billyates@billyates.com)
Date: Wed Jan 22 2003 - 17:11:48 EST

    George--

    I think I must disagree with your comment that "If everything had been
    perfect in the beginning there would have been no command to be fruitful
    & multiply." This is an unwarranted conclusion. Being "perfect" or even
    "good" in God's eyes does not restrict reproduction. God created
    (whether "zap" creation or evolution) living beings with the inherent
    capability to reproduce. Given the command to "be fruitful and multiply"
    is just commanding living beings to exercise their designed purpose.
    (Design used in the general sense, not Behe, etc.)

    --Bill Yates

    --
    --Bill Yates
    --mailto:billyates@billyates.com