RE: An interesting essay for evangelicals

From: Alexanian, Moorad (alexanian@uncw.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 22 2003 - 14:26:56 EST

    Regarding your statement that choice is not a causative agent in homosexuals, I should like to quote to you what you quoted to me: "That's a claim, of course. And it is that claim which is in question. ...Stating the claim without addressing the issue is simply stating an opinion. As such, simply not interesting." I ask you then, why is your opinion more valuable than mine? Moorad