Re: An interesting essay for evangelicals

From: jdac (jdac@alphalink.com.au)
Date: Tue Jan 21 2003 - 15:18:02 EST

    Hi Gordon

    You wrote:

    > > "choose," but found themselves to be simply different from the norm.
    >
    > The fact that we did not choose our heterosexual orientation is no excuse
    > for us to commit heterosexual acts forbidden by Scripture.

    Indeed, I often have met, through church, work, or socially, women whom I have
    found very attractive. This does not mean I can therefore ignore my committment
    to my wife or cannot have a relationship with those women but it means that I
    have to be careful that that relationship stays within certain bounds.

    Jon