SOFTWARE BLOWOUT - NORTON ANTIVIRUS 2003 - INSTANT DOWNLOAD - Straight from the Moo-Mailer!

From: VirusFree2003@moomailer.com
Date: Tue Jan 21 2003 - 10:31:11 EST

    Norton AntiVirus 2003 Delivered Instantly JUST IN TIME FOR THE NEW YEAR!!

    NORTON ANTIVIRUS 2003 - FULL VERSION - DOWNLOAD IT INSTANTLY TO YOUR SYSTEM!

    ONLY $19.95 - THE MOST TRUSTED NAME IN VIRUS-SCAN SOFTWARE

    ORDER NORTON ANTIVIRUS 2003 TODAY, AND ENJOY 2003 VIRUS FREE!

    NO WAITING FOR A CD IN THE MAIL! INSTANT DOWNLOAD!

    FREE VIRUS UPDATES FOR 1 FULL YEAR

    CLICK HERE!

    If the above link does not work, please click here

    http://norton.logideals.com/index.cgi?aid=8&oid=1&pid=14

    nfn^pnyiva(rqh

    This special offer comes to you by way of MooMailer!
    MooMailer is reaching you because you signed up to receive such offers by one of our affiliate companies.
    If you no longer wish to receive MooMailer, we will respect your wishes. Simply click No-Moo
    And you will not receive any future mailings.