Free - Take one

From: RFaussette@aol.com
Date: Fri Jan 10 2003 - 07:48:48 EST

    I asked Kevin MacDonald, the evolutionary psychologist, author of A People=20
    That shall Dwell Alone, Separation and its Discontents and The Culture of=20
    Critique to comment on a piece I wrote which one or two of you have.=20

    "Rich: Very impressive. I think it's absolutely convincing. The only=A0quest=
    ion=20
    is where one could publish it. I would definitely use it in a revision of=20
    Chapter 3 of A People That Shall Dwell Alone. Particularly interesting to me=
    =20
    was your discussion of the fate of Leah's sons and representing the entire=20
    conflict with Laban as involving IQ. Great stuff. Kevin"

    That is a scientist's input. I have come to my fellow Christians for comment=
    s=20
    on the religious side of the analysis and in the case of this group perhaps=20
    also the scientific side too.
    Any Christian scientist who would seriously read and consider the science an=
    d=20
    the religion in the piece may have a copy. Your input is absolutely crucial=20
    for me. Let me know if you want a copy. Any input my fellow Christians=20
    provide is deeply appreciated.
    Sincerely,
    Richard Faussette