Re: Question: Relationship to Scientists in Muslim countries

From: Jay Willingham (jaywillingham@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Sat Aug 24 2002 - 17:59:26 EDT

    If you are referring to Pakistani president Musharraf it might be apropos.
    We also sure helped train and equip the mujahaddin whom the Saudis were
    funding to spread their whahhabist ways in Afghanistan vs the USSR, and,
    lest we forget, Saddam was our mad dog vs Iran.
      Remember when Iraq hit our destroyer with the Exocet "accidentally".

    It all brings to mind the old story of the eagle and the rattlesnake.

    Allying ourselves with such has always bitten us in the end, like the people
    of Israel allying themselves against God's express instructions, or Solomon
    marrying Canaanite women and building shrines to their gods to please them.

    As we press the terrorists, we will find fewer and fewer Muslim allies,
    until there are none.

    Ah, the Outer Banks. Robert Ruark my favorite author, was from Southport.
    My first home was in Chapel Hill.

    Jay Willingham, Esq.
    Central FL