Re: Oil and Gas Journal--Peak World Oil production as early as 2006

From: John Burgeson (hoss_radbourne@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 23 2002 - 10:58:34 EDT

    Thanks, Glenn, for keeping us (me) informed on this oil business.

    I read a fair amount on the subject, although not regularly. One source you
    might look at is the book PREDICTION, Science, Decision Making and the
    Future of Nature edited by Sarewitz and two others. Published in 2000.

    Part I (chapters 1, 2 and 3) is concerned with the science of prediction,
    focusing on uncertainties. Chapter 11, by Donald Gautier, is on the oil/gas
    resources issue. Good reading.

    Burgy

    www.burgy.50megs.com