Ride available from LAX to ASA Conference at Malibu

From: Joel Cannon (jcannon@washjeff.edu)
Date: Sun Jul 28 2002 - 21:36:51 EDT

    I have a rental car and will be driving from LAX to the ASA conference
    on Friday afternoon (my flight is scheduled to arrive at 4:30).

    If you or anyone you know would like to ride with me and save some
    money on the shuttle ($26 if I recall correctly), let me know. If you
    email me and don't hear back, you may want to call me at home
    724-223-9364 to make arrangements to connect at LAX, which may present
    a bit of a challenge.

    Joel W. Cannon | (724)223-6146
    Physics Department | jcannon@washjeff.edu
    Washington and Jefferson College |