RE: Infusion of the soul as a process

From: Terry M. Gray (grayt@lamar.colostate.edu)
Date: Sat Jul 27 2002 - 13:58:39 EDT

    Burgy wrote:

    >"Psalm 139 applies no matter what."
    >
    >II have no idea what you mean here. Did something get excised?

    Sorry to be so obtuse here.

    "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's
    womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your
    works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden
    from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven
    together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
    All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of
    them came to be. How precious to me are your thoughts, O God!"

    Just to say that however this biology and "en-soul-ation" works that
    God is doing his creative work with respect to each one of us.

    BTW on the issue
    http://www.asa3.org/ASA/PSCF/2000/PSCF12-00Carter.html was recently
    published in PSCF. *The Salvation of Your Souls: But What Is a Soul?*
    by Ben M. Carter. I don't remember the details off-hand but it might
    be a worthwhile read for people interested in this thread.

    TG

    --
    Fort Collins, Colorado  80523