RE: Infusion of the soul as a process

From: Shuan Rose (shuanr@boo.net)
Date: Tue Jul 23 2002 - 17:03:34 EDT

    Unfortunately, this is probably as "clean" as it gets. A difficulty I see is
    that "soul" is commonly thought be the thinking, conscious center of a
    person, essentially synonymous with "mind". Since " mind" and "brain" are
    related from a scientific point of view, I find it hard to understand an
    infusion before the development of the brain. Maybe we all need to settle on
    a definition of "soul" ( Does anyone have James Brown's email ?):-)