RE: Noahic Covenant

From: Lucy Lear (lucylear@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 21 2002 - 14:39:31 EDT

    >>I'd like to see you create a quick list of arguments for
    your position. Then we can all look at it and see how much (if any)
    Biblical support you have for straying from the Bible. We Christians
    don't have anything in writing besides the Bible.>>

    Nothing in writing? Then how in the world did you ever learn to read?

    >From what I have seen of Glenn's posts, I do not see him "straying from the
    Bible." Indeed, he seems to take it very seriously indeed.

    I understand Glenn has also written two books which, I assume, set forth his
    arguments in great detail. Have you read them?

    Lucy the Lurker (signing off from the list. Better things to do.)