RE: Adam from Dust

From: Glenn Morton (glenn.morton@btinternet.com)
Date: Sun Jul 21 2002 - 00:49:22 EDT

      Jim Eisele wrote on Saturday, July 20, 2002 2:08 AM

    >I have enjoyed the exchange about who does and does not have a soul.
    >
    >However, I find Glenn's current "position" fruitless.
    >
    >We could spend decades discussing who does and does not have a soul.
    >
    >Ultimately, this is a faith/science forum, NOT Philosophy 101.
    >
    >Hopefully, we can get back to looking for the intersections of faith
    >and science.

    Jim, Let me explain why this isn't philosophy only. If the soul leaves
    absolutely no change in behavior, then one has absolutely reason to believe
    that it actually exists. It becomes like faeries. If the soul leaves some
    form of behavioral change which leaves an observable trace in the
    archaeological record, then it is science.

    personal stories of struggle