RE: Moon proclaims he is messiah! Impact on ID?

From: Glenn Morton (glenn.morton@btinternet.com)
Date: Wed Jul 17 2002 - 22:28:58 EDT

    Hi Darryl, I think you are missing what is my main complaint. They have
    gotten lots of evangelical publishers to publish him in evangelical
    publications without letting it be widely known that he was a member of the
    Reunification Church. And then the ID group has the hypocrisy to tell the
    laity quietly, that they are helping advance the cause of Christ--which one?
    is what I want to ask--Today's or the one of 2000 years ago?

    It all looks like deceit. If they want to use him, then publish in the
    secular press, in the scientific journals on scientific merit, not in the
    unsuspecting evangelical journals who don't wish to advance the cause of the
    formerly Reverend but now the Almighty King of Kings, Sun Myung Moon.

    personal stories of struggle