Re: response to Burgy-part 2

From: John Burgeson (hoss_radbourne@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 16 2002 - 15:53:19 EDT

    Way back on June 21 Bob Rogland posted a long response to some speculations
    I had made. This is a response to part of that post:

    Bob:

    "His (Burgy's) view (if I understand it correctly) is that the biblical
    writers were moved (inspired) to write down an account of God's dealings
    with them, but that some of them just got God's will wrong."

    That does seem to be a possibility. Terry's "I don't know" answer is also
    appropriate. Copyist errors are also a possibility. And there are other
    possibilities. And I will cheerfully admit I have no entirely satisfying
    answers at this time. Only speculation.

    JB