Re: To Burgy Re: My personal testimony

From: John Burgeson (hoss_radbourne@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 16 2002 - 15:43:07 EDT

    >>Thank you so much for sharing that inspiring testimony, I was deeply
    >>touched
    by it. May I share it with an agnostic friend?

    Mine is so long I won't "bother" anyone with it and besides it's not
    scientific and cannot be proven or debated without drawing tears.>>

    The answer is "yes," of course. This being a public board, I would think
    that anything here can be shared with others.

    I am sorry the original got bolixed up in transmission. I suspect my other
    e-mail provider is responsible.

    Paul wrote once that we shold all be "ready to give an answer for the hope
    that is within us," so I hope your own testmony will someday find a place of
    display. To be a Christian is to be part of a community, and to share Christ
    with one another through our testimonies (witness).

    Thanks again.

    Burgy