RE: Oldest Hominid-new entry from Chad

From: Dick Fischer (dickfischer@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Jul 15 2002 - 23:55:41 EDT

    Glenn wrote:

             Dick Wrote:

    >>If you are saying there is a date certain when a family of apes gave
    >>birth to a "hominid" child, and another date certain when a family of
    >>hominids produced a "spiritual" human being, what dates would you
    >>suggest? Not holding you to anything, just approximate dates would
    >>do fine. If these dates are different, which one is Adam?
    >
    >Given the present data, assuming that the hominid from Chad stands up to
    >futher scrutiny, then there would be two dates, but the date of the
    >'hominid' child would be gradual and impossible to date precisely. (This
    >isn't much different than anyone else who holds that man's spirit is
    >inserted into an Ape lineage) My date for mankind is definitly greater than
    >2 million years because I can see religious activity or evidence of language
    >back that far in time. I have suggested 5.5 million because of the need for
    >a flood scenario.
    >
    >Adam is the date when God inserted the soul.

    So the first human, Adam, would have non-human, hominid parents and
    Adam would have been in the company of other non-human hominids.
    Let's assume these hominds didn't stay put, but wandered a bit. In
    your scenario, Noah disembarks with seven survivors, and except for
    those eight, is alone in the world. What assures you there weren't
    surviving hominids elsewhere who perhaps had descendants living today?

    >I do have a question for you. I
    >sent you my book, did you actually read it?

    I skimmed the stuff you and I agree on because I didn't need more
    support for what I already believed. And we agree on a lot. I did
    read your methodology about Adam and Noah, but I seem to recall that
    Adam's immediate parents were apes not hominids.

    Dick Fischer - The Origins Solution - www.orisol.com
    "The answer we should have known about 150 years ago"

    --=====================_1045851==_.ALT

    Glenn wrote:<br><br>
    <x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab>Dick
    Wrote:<br><br>
    date certain when a family of apes gave<br>
    &gt;birth to a &quot;hominid&quot; child, and another date certain when a
    family of<br>
    &gt;hominids produced a &quot;spiritual&quot; human being, what dates
    would you<br>
    &gt;suggest?&nbsp; Not holding you to anything, just approximate dates
    would<br>
    &gt;do fine.&nbsp; If these dates are different, which one is
    Adam?<br><br>
    Given the present data, assuming that the hominid from Chad stands up
    to<br>
    futher scrutiny, then there would be two dates, but the date of the<br>
    'hominid' child would be gradual and impossible to date precisely.
    (This<br>
    isn't much different than anyone else who holds that man's spirit
    is<br>
    inserted into an Ape lineage)&nbsp; My date for mankind is definitly
    greater than<br>
    2 million years because I can see religious activity or evidence of
    language<br>
    back that far in time.&nbsp; I have suggested 5.5 million because of the
    need for<br>
    a flood scenario.<br><br>
    Adam is the date when God inserted the soul. </blockquote><br>
    So the first human, Adam, would have non-human, hominid parents and Adam
    would have been in the company of other non-human hominids.&nbsp; Let's
    assume these hominds didn't stay put, but wandered a bit.&nbsp; In your
    scenario, Noah disembarks with seven survivors, and except for those
    eight, is alone in the world.&nbsp; What assures you there weren't
    surviving hominids elsewhere who perhaps had descendants living
    today?<br><br>
    I<br>
    sent you my book, did you actually read it?</blockquote><br>
    I skimmed the stuff you and I agree on because I didn't need more support
    for what I already believed.&nbsp; And we agree on a lot.&nbsp; I did
    read your methodology about Adam and Noah, but I seem to recall that
    Adam's immediate parents were apes not hominids.<br><br>
    Dick Fischer - <i>The Origins Solution</i> -
    color="#0000FF"><u>www.orisol.com<br>
    ago&quot; <br><br>