Re: Moon proclaims he is messiah! Impact on ID?

From: george murphy (gmurphy@raex.com)
Date: Sun Jul 14 2002 - 19:36:36 EDT

             I sent my earlier post before looking at the item Glenn refers to
    below. Having done so, I can heartily recommend it as the funniest religious
    news item I've seen in many years. Note especially the following:
             "At the celestial event, Muhammed is said to have led three cheers,
    while God submitted a letter stating, 'I believe in the True Parents.'"
             Just try to picture it. Words fail me.

    George